July 6, 2011

...chicago!

Last weekend work sent me to Chicago for the HOW Design conference, which is an awesome graphic design gathering held every year in a different city. I had bunches of fun and really enjoyed all the sessions (the graphic design nerd in me was very happy). I went to a talk on developing the Martha Stewart iPad app (need an iPad now), one on staying creative in the work place, and one on turning my creative obsessions into opportunities (hello etsy shop filled with stationary I'm about to launch!). All the sessions were super awesome, the weather was amazing, and I ate so many good meals (post on the best meal to come, at a place called 'The Purple Pig'). Below are some of my photos taken with my phone and turned artsy and fun with my new obsession instagram!


The conference sign in the lobby!

The BEAN! My favorite sight in Chicago

I braved the ferris wheel (totally afraid of heights)

Typography crush at one of the sessions

Westie book ends I found for my momma

Definitely stalked a girl to find out where the Sprinkes Cupcakes was located...

Very tasty wine at The Purple Pig

After dinner!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...