September 28, 2011

...pumpkin baked goods

Before last week I hadn't baked anything in a looong time. So I made up for it by making pumpkin chocolate chip bars, puppy chow, (chex cereal with melter peanut butter tossed in powdered sugar-you know what I'm talking about. crack.) and brownies in one week. My roommates are a little grumpy with me. And now I can't stop thinking about making pumpkin bread. Or pumpkin donuts. Or pumpkin anything really. This recipe for pumpkin bread looks good and mildly healthy. Minus the TWO CUPS of splenda. Come on, just use real sugar people. I think I'll make it and replace the splenda with a cup of sugar and 3/4 cup of brown sugar. I'll let you know how it goes! 


Also need to find an excuse to make these donut holes...



1 comment:

  1. love love love puppy chow, have to limit myself to only once a year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...