October 6, 2011

...cup of jo's Guide to NYC

I don't think my love for NYC is a big secret. I somehow find myself visiting the city multiple times a year (my fourth visit this year is the first weekend of November to watch my dad run the marathon!...) and alway LOVE finding new places to go, things to do, and restaurants to nom at. 


One of my favorite blogs, A Cup of Jo, put out this fantastic guide to NYC, posting a couple things every day last week. I think this should keep me busy for a couple weeks...


Where to shop
Where to eat
Where to play


and a couple more fun ones...


How to flag a cab
10 ways to not look like a tourist - best thing ever is getting asked for directions while I'm visiting - of course I have no idea where to go...but at least I look like a local.


All images from Joanna's blog.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...