November 13, 2012

...my birthday!

My 26th birthday started off with my boyfriend fixing my sink for me before I woke up. Sooo romantic (but really, it was awesome because I've just been hoping it would magically fix itself for a couple weeks...).


I went to Crafty Bastards - an awesome craft fair held at Union Market - with my friends and treated myself to some cute crafty things (highly recommend, put it on your radar for next year!).

The I was whisked away by this handsome gentleman to a s'mores picnic. S'mores + picnics = 2 of my favorite things EVER.



We had dinner at Birch and Barley, and after I was surprised by my friends and brother and got my dance on!

Cupcakes for breakfast the next morning. I wasn't sad about it.
Thanks for all the birthday love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...