March 7, 2013

...these recent obsessions

I know, I know, I disappeared again. I have no excuses, but as an apology I would like to share three things that are currently making my life better.

I'm almost done with The Happiness Project! I have really been enjoying this book. Every time I pick it up to read I get a new tip and practical advice that I can apply to my own life. Act the way you want to feel is a current favorite, especially when things at work start to get stressful and I really want to maintain a positive attitude. That happens pretty much every day.

This may sound ridiculous to some, but I honestly believe you can never have too much chambray. Some serious words to live by right there. I wear this J.Crew shirt once a week (maybe two if I won't be around the same group of people...) Stop judging.

I usually have a smoothie in the morning and that is usually not nearly enough food and I am starving by 9:30. I AM OBSESSED with this blog, Minimalist Baker, and all the recipes I've tried have been awesome, but I make these cookies every couple weeks. I add walnuts to make them even more healthy and bring two or three to work with me as my second breakfast. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...