January 30, 2014

...these current obsessions

Guys this is a nasty cold winter and I'm depending on a couple things to get me through it.



Gone are the days of wearing flats, and now I'm on a constant rotation of boots. These Frye chukkas are a fun way to mix things up without losing any toes.


Coffee. Because it is warm and delicious. Always.


This smitten kitchen warm potato and lentil salad recipe. I want to make it asap, it looks cozy. Can food look cozy?

Bobbi Brown bronzer that doesn't make you look orange at all, just like you saw the sun once this week (did you? because if so, I'm jealous.)

Don't these muffins look all sorts of amazing?

Frye chukkas  //  coffee - my instagram  //  Bobbi Brown & Kate Hudson photo //  smitten kitchen potato lentil salad  //  Minimalist Baker banana crumb muffins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...